Online registration available now
To register for the Safeskies Conference 2017 click on the register online button and complete the form.
All registration fees include GST.
|Standard Registration (available until 31 August 2017)||$990|
|Last Minute Registration (from 1 September 2017)||$1200|
|The Sir Reginald Ansett Memorial Lecture and Safeskies Conference Dinner||$260|
|Charity BBQ function||$70|
Standard and Last Minute Registrations includes:
- Attendance at the Sir Reginald Ansett Memorial Lecture and Conference Dinner
- Attendance to all conference sessions
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunches (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Conference materials and post conference access to speakers’ presentations online
Sir Reginald Ansett Memorial Lecture and Safeskies Conference Dinner ticket:
- Attendance at the Welcome Drinks, Sir Reginald Ansett Memorial Lecture and Conference Dinner to be held at Parliament House Canberra, on Tuesday 3 October 2017
Charity BBQ Function ticket:
- Attendance at the Charity BBQ, Crowne Plaza,1 Binara St, Canberra on Wednesday 4 October 2017
- This function is not included in any registration categories and must be purchased separately when registering online
- A further opportunity to donate to the conference charities is given during the registration process
- All proceeds go to the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Angel Flight
Delegates who find themselves unable to attend the Safeskies 2017 Conference after submitting a registration form are most welcome to nominate a substitute. All substitutions and cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat. Cancellations of full registration received before 3 September 2017 will be refunded, less an administration fee of $110. Cancellations after 3 September 2017 are not refundable. Exceptions are at the discretion of the Safeskies Management and Board. By submitting your registration you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
Payment of Fees
All conference and function payments must be received prior to the conference.
All communication with registered delegates will be by email. If you register and do not receive a confirmation email within five working days please contact the Conference Secretariat on 02 6281 6624 or email email@example.com.